Physical & Digital Campuses
The cornerstone of the Technological University will be the nature of its curriculum and the quality of its graduates.
We have carried out an in-depth review of current and evolving pedagogical approaches in higher education which have led to informed in-depth discussions around the topic. Informed by agreement on the desired graduate attributes, our focus is now on transforming our provision, from the first-year experience to delivery of modular, multi-level and multi-site provision based on a common teaching, learning and assessment strategy, and the introduction of innovative programmes of the future.
Further details and documentation relating to this topic can be found here:
- Graduate Attributes
- What makes a successful Learning, Teaching and Assessment Strategy?
- First Year Transition Report for Learning, Teaching and Assessment Working Group
- Developing a Learning, Teaching and Assessment Strategy Workshop - Enhancing the Student Experience
- Developing a Learning, Teaching and Assesment Strategy Workshop - Engaging Students in Research and Inquiry
- Consolidating the First Year Experience - Summary of Prototype Projects
- Consolidating the First Year Experience - Prototype Projects
- Programmes for the Future - Summary of Projects
- The Role of Skills Education in a Technological University